FEAR NO LIT will accept series pitches from November 28th to December 18th, 2016. Proposed series would begin sometime in January and run throughout 2017. Please send up to three series pitches (one is fine, too), a brief bio, and a link to something on the internet that you made to fearnolit [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject heading: 2017 Series Pitches.
FEAR NO LIT
- wants to show you a different side of your favorite writer
- loves a good list
- wants what’s fricked up
- encourages fearlessness
FEAR NO LIT currently runs three series:
- Visual Interview – a collage of photos taken by a writer in response to a list of criteria and questions.
- Loose Change – an ekphrastic collaboration between an artist and a writer, both responding to the same stock photo.
- Tweet Genius – a detailed annotation of a single tweet by a writer (coming soon).
FEAR NO LIT loves these three series:
- Dinnerview by Danielle Susi at Entropy – An interview about what/how writers eat.
- The Self Interview by The Nervous Breakdown – A writer asks themself questions…and then answers them.
- Hot Ones by First We Feast – A Youtube series where celebs eat increasingly hotter chicken wings while having a conversation (seriously, we love this).
FEAR NO LIT wants to stress that your series could take any form: blog posts, reviews, interviews, videos, gifs, podcasts, comics, essays, anything you’re willing to create monthly. We can’t pay contributors at this time but we’re working on it.
Show us what you got.